Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Puppies Galore

There is nothing cuter than a load of puppies. Hi friends, Mindy here to share with you my sample card for this week's challenge #124 Colors, Stitching, and Pattern.  The inspiration photo for this challenge is so cute, I was inspired to use the colors and pattern of the puppies to create my own passel of pups.


I decided to try and use up some leftover paper scraps I had on my work desk for this card. I started by cutting two of the Distressed Addington Collage Dies by Memory Box and anchoring them to opposite corners of my card.  From the same paper, I cut a label die from the Labels Eighteen Dies by Spellbinders and adhered it to the card front.  From watercolor paper, I die cut the Wheelbarrow by Impression Obsession and used watercolor markers to color it. While it was drying, I used a weenie dog die, to cut lots of pups from various papers inspired by the color photo.  I then inserted them into the wheelbarrow and adhered it to the label die.
To complete this card, I added a pre-printed sentiment label from the Say Aloha paper pad by Kaisercraft and a few decorative pearls. I hope you can join us for this challenge, there are so many possibilities for inspiration in the wonderful photo.



Thanks for stopping by!!!   Until next time...







Pin It

No comments: