Saturday, September 5, 2015

Dreamy

Hi Diane with you today! The card I am showing you today was Pinterest inspired. I saw several different versions of it, but what I love most of this one is that it took about 25 minutes to create!


I started with a scrap piece of paper I had left from the paper pack Bellisima A5 Paper Pack.

I used a die from Spellbinders Floral Ovals to cut the negative you see. A little hint - use a scrap piece of paper to first cut your negative to make sure it is a design you want to use. I will save the real die cut for another project.

Behind the negative space I added Heavyweight Vellum
using 1/2" Scor - Tape. The corner die is Cottage Cutz Fancy Floral Butterfly Corner, cut from white card stock.


The butterflies are Joy! Crafts Butterfly Trio, which were also cut from Heavyweight Vellum.

To finish, I added White Pearls to the butterflies, corner die and added 3 at the top!

I hope you will give this design a try as it is so easy!!!!


Want to plan ahead and join our weekly challenges? Just click on the Challenge Calendar label, located on the right side of the page. We would love to have you share your creative ideas! Invite your friends to play along! You could be our next Classy Cards 'n Such prize winner!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...







Pin It

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the butterflies.

Taunya Butler said...

This card has such an ethereal beauty and loveliness to it!!